Friday 10 January 2014

ON PRIDE, SELF RESPECT AND DIGNITY



Not just an excuse to slip some Deacon Blue into the Blog.  There's never a bad time for a bit of Deacon Blue.
I'm angry tonight.  And disappointed.  VERY disappointed.
I try my very best at all times not to criticise Ewa.  I really do.  But sometimes a little bit of criticism is justified?  You probably won't agree but right now i really don't care.
So what's got me so riled?
This, which appeared today from the X Factor set i think -


One of the many things i love about Ewa is that she has always resisted the temptation to remove her clothing in order to sell some CD's.  She's not Doda and thankfully she's not Miley Cyrus.
So i wish someone could explain to me what this is all about?
It's cheap.  It's nasty and it's certainly not the Ewa that i know and love.
A lot of it, i believe is down to those dirtyfingers style 'people' she seems to be using more and more frequently.  But she's a grown woman now and should have the common sense to say no.
What sort of example is a picture like this going to set to the thousands and thousands of teenage girls that that look up to her?  
Is this an acceptable way to dress on national television?  No it isn't not by a very long way.

I'm sorry Ewa.  But JUST NO :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment