Wednesday 30 May 2012

Something...what i have on me?




Ok then in what will probably end up as a poor attempt to cheer things up a little i present this fabulous slice of interview footage!
And before anyone mentions it i know it's 'old' news.  It was my intention to post about it at the time but i never got around to it.  Things have been so negative recently after the accident i thought that now was the best time.
We all know that Ewa's English is about as competent as my Czech or Polish but at last we have proof.
I must admit that this is one of the funniest things i've watched in ages.
It's fairly clear that poor Ewa doesn't have much of an idea of what the interviewer is saying and it reminded me a lot of some of the one sided conversations i had in Brno last year.
On a serious note the interviewer could have asked something more intelligent than the old Polish/Czech nonsense. I think by now we are all fed up to the back teeth with this one?  Her geography could also do with some sharpening up...Korea?  Is that North or South?
At the end of the day it reinforces my suggestion that Ewa spend a few weeks here with me in Belfast.  Now if she can learn Belfast English she'll go a long way :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment