Tuesday 15 October 2024

NEW SONG. NEW VIDEO.



Many of you familiar with me will know that i'm sad to say that I haven't been overly impressed with Ewa's recent output.  Sorry but it's after all just my opinion.

It had it moments but I wasn't keen on the the most recent album and the couple of recent (ish) songs since then have left me feeling a bit disappointed. 

My usual caveat with this one that I can't comment on the lyrics as I don't understand them.
This new one roughly translates as 'I don't know this place' and it's a little bit of a gem.

It has a bit of a 'Countryish' feel to it which I really like and is pleasant and catchy.

I quite like the video too although I don't really understand the whole shedding her clothes bit?  Probably has some sort of meaning to the lyrics I can only presume (anyone??).

All told top marks from me.

LOVE IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment