Thursday 26 September 2024

EWA BACK IN THE UK

 



Ewa will be returning to London here in the UK on Saturday 19/10/24 for the one night at the 229 Venue.

I've never been there but it is in Central London and looks to be pretty easy to find.

Ticket link is - https://pishter.com/cs-party-229-venue-with-ewa-farna/?fbclid=IwY2xjawFhpR9leHRuA2FlbQIxMAABHaoFSyzQTekY4ge5C624qUBrBXLraEU1-VtzidluOOeerR3tuaVTlQF_Sg_aem_ctOV8mvfMeZuaRmPtjS0SA

Unfortunately I will not be able to attend.  I am from Belfast and it would cost me more for a 1 night stay in London than spending a month in Poland.  I'm also getting ready to go to Krakow for the show on 27/10.

Anyone who is thinking about going I would be very grateful if you would consider taking a few pics for us and maybe writing a short report  for future publication. 

If you would please contact us here or at the EFUK Facebook page.

Personally I am really looking forward to Krakow again.  I have been in very poor health recently and it's highly likely that this will be the last time I will be able to travel to see Ewa.  Please feel free to say hello if you happen to see me in the crowd in Krakow although note that my Polish is not good.





No comments:

Post a Comment